Haws portable Model 7500 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7500’s full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
• Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
• A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
• Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 16 gallon (60.6 L) portable
• Measurements: 22-1/2″ high, 21-1/2″ wide, 19-1/2″ deep (57.2 x 54.6 x 49.5 cm)
• Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.