3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear 4540+ helps protect against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts, including nuclear particles. This coverall offers a hooded option for protection of the head and neck. Advanced, breathable and lightweight materials help reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear.
3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear 4540+ offers high-performance protection while delivering worker comfort. This coverall is constructed with a non-woven laminated material and a breathable, SMMMS fabric back panel to help improve air ventilation. The microporous PE laminate is low linting and comes with an anti-static treatment on both sides. The back panel helps reduce heat build-up while providing a barrier against hazardous particles and limited liquid splashes. The coveralls also feature extra room in the arms and legs for enhanced mobility; two-way zippers for added on-off convenience, and storm flaps and seamless shoulders and sleeve tops for extra protection. All sizes have knit cuffs and elastic waist and ankles for increased comfort and mobility.
3M™ Protective Coveralls are designed for use in industrial workplaces as a physical barrier to help prevent skin contact from liquid splashes and dust in certain work environments. Seamless shoulder and sleeve tops help provide increased comfort and fewer potential entry points for contaminants. In addition, these coveralls meet ANSI 101-1996 size guidelines.
Government Protection Ratings
3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear 4540+ meets the following standards: Protective Clothing – standard EN 340, Type 6 Splash – EN 13034/(EN ISO 17491-4), Type 5 Dust – EN ISO 13982-1, Anti-Static* – EN 1149** and Nuclear – EN 1073 – 2.
* Consult class results in Technical Data Sheet or User Instructions for more information ** All apparel must be grounded for anti-static treatment to be effective
• Protective coverall helps protect against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts
• Microporous PE laminate offers a barrier against hazardous particles and liquid splashes
• Breathable, SMMMS fabric back panel helps improve air ventilation and helps reduce heat build-up
• Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting
• Meets government standards for Type 6 Splashes, Type 5 Dust, Anti-Static and Nuclear protection
• Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.
• Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
• Three panel hood design helps provide a more comfortable fit and a sleek, low-profile style.
Download Product Data Sheet
Download 3M Protective Coverall Liquid Permeation Technical Bulletin
3M Protective Coverall 4540+ TDS
|Closure Type||Two-way Zipper|
|Feature||3 Panel Hood, Anti-static, Elastic Waist & Ankle, Knitted Cuff, Radioactive Particulate Protection|
|Material||Combined SMS - Laminate|
|Product Type||Protective Coverall|
|Available in Size||XXL|
|Standards/Approvals||Certified to European Standards to help protect against certain industrial hazards.|
|Style||3 Panel Hood, Elastic Waist & Ankle, Knitted Cuff|